Saturday 23 March 2013

My Life's Journey


Description

Well it started when I was Born to be Wild, but very soon I was sent to school to learn my ABC and within no time I was all grown up and joined the Rat Race, earned some cash to party 'cos because Friday I'm in Love. Back to reality on Monday's though - I Don't Like Monday's!
After a while I met my special someone, got it bad and arranged a Nice Day for a White Wedding. Some years later I gave birth to by lovely daughter who remains the Sunshine of my Life.
I have continued working and playing, having the Time of my Life but feel that now I'm In the Backseat having reached the dilemma at work - Should I stay or should I Go? Either way I know I Will Survive and will always remain Young at Heart.

Tracks

1. Born to be Wild – Steppenwolf

2. ABC - Jackson 5

3. Rat Race - The Specials

4. Friday I'm in Love - The Cure

5. I don't like Mondays - The Boomtown Rats

6. You got it Bad – Usher

7. A Nice Day for a White Wedding - Billy Idol

8. Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder

9. Sunshine of my Life - Stevie Wonder

10. Time of my Life – Greenday

11. In the Backseat - Arcade Fire

12. Should I Stay or Should I go - The Clash

13. I will Survive - Gloria Gaynor

14. Young at Heart - The Bluebells

Mix by Carole Pollock

No comments:

Post a Comment